Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hopped Up on Zyrtec

I usually get an allergy triggered sinus infection from September to October so I take Zyrtec at night to deal with the symptoms. Zyrtec makes me very sleepy (I know, I'm already so sleepy) and gives me the weirdest dreams. I must've been whimpering in the dream below because M woke me up and was like, "Are you ok? What's wrong?" Little did she know...

In my dream, I was watching some reality make-over show (yes, what else is new) and in this show, female serial killers were getting made-up and given whole wardrobes furnished by major fashion labels. Specifically, this brunette named Karen Houser received a wardrobe provided by Seven Jeans. Thinking that I deserved a wardrobe, I went out to kill people. At an intersection, one of the road crew guys came over and resigned to me killing him. He lay down on a bench and I tried to cut his throat with my silicone spatula. When that wouldn't work, I tried a business card. That didn't work either and then M woke me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment