Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Possibility

[in progress]

I can walk to the Whole Foods and the Metro. M has garage parking and a 14 minute drive to work. They allow dogs, are offering a leasing special and have all the amenities we want. It is a top floor, corner unit with loft that faces north and east - PERFECT! I'm putting my application in tomorrow but unfortunately, we can't see our exact unit until the second week of April. Wish us luck!

Because I'm obsessive, we are going back on Saturday and I'm going to sit outside and stalk people. Are there youths at night skateboarding in the parking lot? Where do the garbage trucks/ loading trucks come in? Does the fire station siren go off constantly? Will walking to the Metro be a game of Frogger through Rockville Pike? And where is that fancy mall?

No comments:

Post a Comment