Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cornflake Chicken

In middle school and high school I would go to A's house to study. There are 2 delicious dinners I'd look forward to while I was there: Parmesan and olive oil pasta and cornflake chicken. I use corn flakes from Whole Foods that don't have high fructose corn syrup in it.

Cornflake Chicken
Preheat oven 350 degrees. A's mom would use chicken tenders but this time, I used skinless boneless chicken thighs. Remove fat and cut into uniform pieces in terms of size and thickness. In a plastic bag crush cornflakes and add kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper. Shake chicken in bag to coat. Butter glass/ metal pan and place chicken. Drizzle with melted butter and pop into oven for 20 minutes or until done.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this reminds me so much of another recipe I like to make, for chicken nuggets. It also includes cornflakes as part of the breading! :)

    ReplyDelete