Tuesday, August 18, 2009

How A Got Her Groove Back

It started last week. I made these awful pancakes. Who messes up pancakes, especially if they are Trader Joe's Whole Wheat Pancake mix?! The blueberries from the farmer's market were really tart and I messed around with the heat so there you have it. I also cut my middle finger, got stabbed in the palm by a pork chop (that came out dry and disgusting) and hurt my thumb with a green bean.

M: "You see what happens when you stray from the continent of Asia?"

So, I went back. My chicken adobo was flavorful and tangy. Pork chow mei fun fed 4 happily. Green beans and ground pork stir fry had the greenness and snap of farmer's market green beans, rich meat flavor and gentle heat. It also brought back memories of mom's cooking.

4 weeks 'til knife skills class!

No comments:

Post a Comment