Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Behold the Breakfast Sandwich

This is what M gets for breakfast Monday - Friday. While I am concerned about clogging her arteries, I make it for her because:
- She likes it. She eats it while she's sitting in interminable traffic and it makes her happy.
- It fills her up until 1 PM! I am a fan of the big breakfast.
- I use a Better Start Light English Muffin - 32% of your daily fiber!
- Jones All Natural Light Pork and Rice sausage (I cook the entire package and keep it in the fridge)
- Egg whites cooked in canola oil
- A smidge of ketchup, Tabasco sauce and fresh cracked pepper

If she ever gets sick of it, I'm in deep doodoo. I was going to make her a breakfast burrito on a whole wheat wrap with salsa but it just doesn't sound good and I know that the salsa is going to get all over her sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment