Friday, May 1, 2009

Kiss Me, Dyson

It's here! I know, I'm terrible. I broke down and bought the Dyson DC25 Animal for $459 (free shipping) on Amazon.com. I put off showering all day because I didn't want to miss the UPS guy!

We took it for a test drive and it:
- isn't louder than other vacuum cleaners
- lighter - only 16.23 lbs
- moves smoothly and turns on a dime, love the ball technology
- turbine spins super fast, picks up everything but hair does seem to get wrapped around so it will have to be cleaned regularly
- crazy suction - there was another pug in the canister by the time we were done with 2 rooms

I'm not sure the mini-turbine tool is worth all the trouble. Petunia's hair in her bed was stubborn. But, I love it and can't wait to finish vacuuming the rest of the house and our new apartment.

1 comment:

  1. This picture reminds me of that crazy lady who makes out with bridges and buildings.

    ReplyDelete