Monday, February 21, 2011

Baked Shrimp with Panko Stuffing

It has been non-stop wedding shows at our house and in this one episode, 2 weddings both served Shrimp Oreganata. So, of course, I had to have it - with my own twist.
Baked Shrimp with Panko Stuffing
- 1.5 lbs shrimp butterflied (I folded the tail over),
- Coarsely chop 5-6 of the shrimp (maybe I'll use crab next time)
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup panko
- 4 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1/4 chopped parsley (I used a couple of tsp of dried oregano)
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- White wine
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Butter a baking dish and layer with shrimp. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix the chopped shrimp, panko, melted butter, parsley, garlic, and some salt and pepper. Top the shrimp with the bread crumb mixture, make sure all the spaces between the shrimp are filled. Drizzle with white wine. Bake 8-12 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment