Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Favorite Things: Spring 2011

My year is divided not by actual seasonal months but by fashion seasons. It's not officially Spring yet but I'm salivating over the new spring colors, textures, clothes, shoes...


I'm loving the nude shoes that have come out this Spring and these Lucky Brand Emmie flats match my skin tone (with a little pearly shimmer). I'm hoping that the nude flats will make me appear taller and of course, go with everything.


I' m also on a bit of a make-up kick and am trying to brighten up my look. I've read endless positive reviews of Tarte's LipSurgence natural lip stain. I remember running down to the make-up store to get it only to find it sold out. I had given up on it until my sister came to visit me this past weekend and BOUGHT THE LAST STICK of the color I wanted (Enchanted).

Being the good big sister I am, I didn't take it from her and went down to get one when the next shipment came in. It was everything I dreamed of. It gave me a subtle pink lip (like I was out running in the cold or something), lots of non-greasy or sticky moisture, and a lovely mint flavor. I also love the line because they are cruelty free and made without parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate or synthetic fragrances. I can eat and not have a napkin or cup smudged with pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment