Monday, December 1, 2008

2012 and 2014 Olympics

We couldn't help ourselves. I gave M's Christmas present to her last weekend and she told me my present this weekend.

She got me a pole so that I can train at home and compete in the 2012 Olympics! I've been checking out the competition and I am going to have to work really hard if I'm going to beat the Australians. They are hardcore dancers.

I got M the 2008 Ride Rapture board - we hate the 2009 designs so it was challenging to find her the 2008 board at the right size. But, there it is and her Flow bindings come in this weekend. We can't wait to start training for the 2014 Winter Olympics. Halfpipe, of course.


1 comment:

  1. You are such a dynamo!

    I forgot all about this blog and was so happy to have a chance to snoop on your life that I book marked it. (Consider yourself stalked!)

    Hugs to you and M!

    ReplyDelete