Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Family of Gadgets

See my family of gadgets (and it's newest addition). The first "gadget" is the cover of my digital camera which I needed to take the photo. So, why do I not have an iPhone, you say? I am rather attracted to the Blackberry Storm...

I have this "clubbing" theory. I know, you say, when am I not in bed before 10 PM. But still, if I WERE to go out, I would want to be able to just take my little cellphone in my LV pouchette and leave the rest. And you don't have to say it, I sometimes lose things so it's better to lose one thing and not everything. I also prefer my 8.1 megapixel camera, Verizon over AT&T (trying to keep monthly bill low), Blackberry is from work, iPod is teenytiny for when I go running (yes, one day, I will go running), and my PalmPilot holds my personal info (I don't like putting personal stuff in my Blackberry). So, until there's a better way, "We are family! I got all my gadgets with me!"

Maybe I can get belt hooks or vest and wear them all! Aw, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment