Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Pummelo

After going over the top for Thanksgiving, I took it easy on Christmas Eve, and well, Christmas for that matter. Presents had been done since Thanksgiving. I got my holiday cards out on www.pingg.com - yay green cards- in addition to laundry, dry-cleaning, shoveling and some lite cleaning.

We spoke with Dad over Skpe and even the dogs got to say, "Merry Christmas!" Then on to dinner with mom exclaiming, "No gifts tomorrow! Dinner is your gift even though A paid." The curry chicken with potatoes and sauteed broccoli rabe were yummy. I think she was really enjoying the bottle of port I got her. Then, our traditional dessert of sharing a pummelo with one special person wearing the peel. I got a whole box of Korean pears and had to show you how huge they were (and so yummy that I can't bear to use them in my kalbi marinade for tomorrow).



No comments:

Post a Comment