Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dream: Madonna Carnival

I had a very vivid dream and while there was anxiety, it wasn't the usual bizarre awful nightmare.

We were at the Madonna Carnival which takes place in the town next to mine (I had gone every year as a child). This was part Carnival, part wedding of Camile (whom I had gone to college with), part church, part flea market and part someone's house. I had gotten a number of stuff at the flea market and put it in a back room with other people's stuff while I attended the wedding. The wedding went very slowly and it felt very old Italian. At the end, the minister opened up the front of the church so people could leave (like a restaurant). I went to the back to get my stuff and it was gone. So, there was a lot of frantic searching and I started to go through the backpack of this kid and some stuff was in there. I took my stuff back, grabbed my parents and Doris and we went out the back of the house into the park but I had no shoes on and it was raining lightly and apparently, it was a place where people walked their dogs so I had to dodge a block or so of wet disintegrating poo to get to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment