Sunday, February 22, 2009

Life, Death and Jersey Brunch

The Jersey brunchers had not convened in a long time, there was a lot of catching up to do. The last brunch was at M&M's home and I think we are going to stick to a theme - potluck! I love the idea of being in a home, enjoying food at a leisurely pace and not being rushed or stressed by waiting for a table, menus, appetizers, entrees, bills, splitting the bill, etc. And we are, after all, in a recession.

Baby R had changed and grown so much from when I last saw him. I shared my news about moving - only 2 more Jersey brunches left - sad! M&M shared their good news and N&K told us about the passing of their kitty, Balanchine. Rest in peace, sweet kitty.

It was so good to be with old friends, share the good and the bad, and see our lives evolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment