Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SFactor 4.6: Flying Body Spiral

SQUEALZ x 2! Not only did my fabulous gifties arrive today, today we learned some KILLER combos and...drumroll please...the flying body spiral. Oh, I've been dying to learn this one!

So, first we did a rhondejong to flying half pint. I've seen some girls do this before and thought it was so awesome. Then, firefly to pole bend to half pint. Great way to do a series of pole tricks. I did the pole cat without falling off the pole - vast improvement! And finally, the flying body spiral where you swing with one arm, catch the pole behind you with the other arm and swing around. So beautiful. I need to practice doing it with my other arm because when I tried, I nailed the back of my head with the pole. I'm okay, I'm okay.

Awesome...and on to the helicopter and hopefully, a spinning helicopter.

No comments:

Post a Comment