Friday, November 7, 2008

Day Off

Petunia sits patiently waiting to see the doctor. She is now a whopping 25.2 pounds. Note that on the poster hanging in the waiting room, pugs are supposed to weigh 14 to 18 pounds.

We've seen to nearly all the vets at Animal General and I really liked the one we had today. She offered great suggestions for controlling her weight and getting gunk out of her ears and anal sacs without being preachy and making us feel like bad parents - which I feel anyway. A huge chunk of money later, we were on our way with drops for her ears, antibiotics and less gunk in her butt. Don't worry, there's still junk in the trunk.

M had to work and Doris took me on all of my errands. TJMaxx, Target, Whole Foods and Trader Joe's. We lamented on how we had to go to so many grocery stores for our food - at least 4. I also cleaned the bathroom, did 4 loads of laundry and prepared dinner. Doris helped. She put the potato pancakes in the toaster oven. Then, I pack up leftovers and washed dishes afterwards. Oh, and cleaned and treated Petunia's eyes and ears. I was beat.

M and Doris cracked open the Wii sports. Then mom got in on it - truly hilarious. Mom was having some trouble with bowling and M shared her secret trick - pointed toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment