Thursday, November 27, 2008

My, My, Frye

There's a store in the West Village called "Shoegasm." One day, S and her mom walked by it and her mom was like, "what's that?" I think I just had one.

I have a boot thing and I've been eying Frye boots for awhile. People rave about the quality construction and comfort. The double row of buttons on these (spats times two!) nearly made me pass out. These boots are incredibly hot.

Now, you may ask, why am I not wearing those instead of my UGGs or my FitFlops Billows (shipping tomorrow - yay!)? 1, I'm short. Those boots have a 15 inch shaft and that would clear my knees. 2, the heel is 3.5 inches and as you know, I'm still
tipping over in class. 3, they look heavy. 4, that silly shopping embargo - these boots ain't cheap!

Another option are these awesome cowboy boots but I'm not sure I'm ready to rock all that stitching. I do love the shape and the pointy toe.


These are another pair that might work...

No comments:

Post a Comment