Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sasha Frere-Jones is a Man?!

In an attempt to learn more about music in order to find music for class, I looked to music reviews in the New Yorker. I read a nice article about Pink (okay, not glowing but I totally agreed) and thought to myself, I wonder what Sasha Frere-Jones looked like. I had always read the reviews with a female voice and imagined the writer to have long dreadlocks. Imagine my surprise when the image on the left appeared in my google image search!

You might say, if you want to find music, go to iTunes and start listening to some stuff. Rubbish, I say! Honestly, I am so overwhelmed by the music choices available. But, I think I want something with a house (?) beat, hard, edgy, dirty, rough and not too fast. Remember, I tend to tip over.

No comments:

Post a Comment