Tuesday, November 18, 2008

S Factor 3.4: Sometimes you just need a little applause

My day was going okay until the end when something utterly ridiculous happened. I headed off to class muttering under my breath. I felt really out of it but the music started, the teacher took us through a really good warm up (there's a move that totally massages and relaxes my neck and shoulders) and I could feel the stress evaporate.

Today we did the street shoe strip and I was too lazy to clean a pair of shoes so I thought I'd just wear my normal stripper shoes. Yeah, no. The teacher made me clean off my UGGs and you know what, I really liked dancing in them. There was a cute sexiness to them and I just love the snuggly warmth (which is why I wear them daily).

And I've been doing really well with the snake on both sides (see diagram from text book) and it was nice to hear some hootin' and hollerin' (we cheer for each other). I can't believe I'm half-way to level 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment