Tuesday, November 25, 2008

S Factor: 3.4

The tricks are definitely getting harder. We learned the body spiral today and it is a gorgeous move - I live for the teacher demonstrations. I think I bruised my right boob and the inside of my right arm. It is now one of my four challenge moves - the other three are the peter pan/ tinkerbell (just can't spin all the way down), cork screw (same problem) and the descent from climbing up the pole (the pain, the pain!).

The other tricks are coming along well and I'm trying to be slower and more deliberate in the execution. I'm also trying to not tip over in various parts of the routine (minor balance issues). I do feel more comfortable improvising and throwing in new things to the routine. Now, I just need to find a few more songs...

No comments:

Post a Comment