Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lemon Pepper Baked Chicken

Redemption. Despite my early morning culinary issues, dinner came out really well. I remembered a recipe that my friend B told me about where she marinated chicken with lemon pepper seasoning and mustard. I also thought about this delicious lemon roast chicken dish I had at O's where the potatoes were cooked with the chicken and soaked up all the flavors.

I marinated 4 boneless and skinless chicken thighs with coarse mustard, lemon pepper seasoning and fresh pepper. In a baking dish, I placed cut potatoes and drizzled olive oil. I lay the chicken over the potatoes and placed in oven at 425 for 25 minutes. The chicken was done but the potatoes weren't so I took out the chicken and poured out the juices. Potatoes went back in the oven for another 20 minutes. It came out really well, there wasn't too much of a mess and I'm excited about trying more one pot baked dishes. Maybe a seafood over rice!

No comments:

Post a Comment