Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Packing

H is helping me move some of my stuff on Wednesday - the problem is packing stuff and getting it to her mom's by Wednesday. I did manage 3 boxes and 3 garbage bags of stuff and I was so exhausted. That is everything from the basement, mom's closet and the closet in the hallway.

Now I just have to pack up what I have in the attic and my room. And I made a revelation - I don't HAVE to fill the garbage bag or the box. Just pack it up to the point that it is comfortable to carry and stuff bedding or towels in the box to stop stuff from moving around. I also got medium sized boxes from the hardware store that are easier to carry than these large boxes mom has in the basement.

It is going to be oodles of fun to move to M's, get my stuff from H and move again to our new apartment. I think I will have to up the amount of stuff I trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment