Sunday, April 19, 2009

*Sanducci's Restaurant & Old Family Friends

I was supposed to visit E, C and baby J this afternoon but mom gave D and I her illness. I thought it best to stay at home and not infect the little one. I would hate to be responsible for baby J to get sick and need a spinal tap.

So, I gave up on the basement and went to attack the attic. Wow. I ended up shredding 4 large garbage cans of paper. While I did find some good stuff, I was really annoyed that I kept all that crap.

Our old family friends wanted to take us out to dinner to celebrate the move. My parents have known them since they lived in Taiwan so they've seen me since I was sucking my thumb. They like to point that out.
They picked a really good restaurant. I have never been there but the place was hopping.

Then the kids came over. J combed through all the hand me downs for some stuff. E rocked out with D. Mom debuted "Call Me." All in all, a very productive day.





No comments:

Post a Comment