Monday, July 28, 2008

Dippin' Low

Specifically, if you are 26, don't be suprised to find yourself in a relationship with a 30 year old. D, maybe you should give those 30 year old guys a chance (or go 5 years younger)! M is 4 years younger than me. My friends N and V are dating guys 4 years younger than them as well. Sure, now we can call ourselves cougars but there is a very good, logical reason that this is happening. Chinese Astrology gives these relationships 4 hearts out of 4! Now who can argue with that?

M keeps me young. She keeps me abreast of hip music, new technology and trends and txt messages. Quick quiz, what is "RAOTFLOL"? Don't know, well date young so that you too can be in the know! She translates youth, urban, techie and southern colloquialisms (What does Fergie mean by "flossy, flossy"?). She has a ready smile and laugh that hasn't been trampled or jaded by time and keeps me laughing and smiling. She has an innocence of heart that doesn't carry a lot of baggage. She has an eagerness to learn and grow without thinking she's seen and done it all. In her own words, "I got her in my 'tims and beater and I will keep her in my 'tims and beater."

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, you said abreast...that sounds dirty. baby, nobody says "hip" anymore unless they're talking about replacement surgery. and, it's ROTFLMAO, not RAOTFLOL, which is new to me (unless of course you're in the know of some new "hip" txtism i'm not aware of). ;-)

    love ya, mama. *kisses*

    ReplyDelete