Friday, July 25, 2008

Giants and Little People

My sister and I are obsessed about quite a lot of things. One of which are really little people and really large people. We were riveted by National Geographic Channel Presents: Science of Dwarfism. We found primordial dwarves especially fascinating.
Yesterday alone I saw a GIANT in the subway tunnel between the ACE and the 7. He towered a good 2-3 feet above everyone and this was while he was bent over so as not to knock himself out on the support beams. There are many times that I'm desperate to take photos but I know better not to. Plus, it takes too long to unlock my blackberry. Then, on the way to work I saw a primordial dwarf and last night, after my dinner with G, I saw this gentleman dancing to Michael Jackson's Beat It. He was okay with having his picture taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment