Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mosquito Candy

People are horrified by the extra red swollen "boobs" that are on my leg and above my elbow. They are so hot and itchy. I was doing so great this season (20 or so bites so far). The bites have been pretty small and went away quickly and I've been neurotic about spraying Repel Plant Based Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent on myself and everyone near me without warning (I'm afraid I'll grow another eyeball by using the other stuff).

But they waited. And the one second I was in the backyard and didn't spray myself down, they attacked. I'm on Benedryl at night, Benedryl topical and prescription cortisone. Hopefully, it'll go away by Friday but...

I think I need to get some Skin So Soft and be covered at all times with an extra layer of Repel when I plan on being outside, surround the house with Venus Fly Traps and build some bat houses. I know I'm tasty but those buggies don't know who they are messing with!

No comments:

Post a Comment