Monday, July 7, 2008

Fit Flop

Could there be a shoe that is (1) comfortable - I need some serious arch support for my flat rice patty farmer feet, (2) cute - at least cuter than MBTs, (3) gives me a work out just from walking? Ladies and gents (I just saw fit flops for men!), have I got something for you!

"In independent University testing, FitFlops have been shown to trigger increase gluteal muscle response, increased hamstring response, increase rectus femoris (thigh) response and increased calf muscle response." I am sore in that really good "I just worked out" way. My booty and legs really feel it on my mile walk to and from work. I like how my posture is improved and I really enjoy walking in these.

Now, if only the Fit Flop people can talk to my other favorite shoe and create the Fit Flop Ugg, I'd be in heaven for the winter.

Great selection and free shipping (they run big): http://www.soleprovisionsshop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment