Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Daily Nightmare: Cooked Dogs

Today's nightmare:

M and I were at home - this gorgeous, huge plantation mansion with tall ceilings and lots of windows everywhere where I hung sheer white curtains. I was loving how the place was filled with light. We had maybe 5 or 6 dogs - I remember a Pug, Pomeranian and a Dalmation. M had set up a BBQ in the house and was like, we're cooking the dogs. I begged her not to. She asked if the door was locked and I went to check. The doors were locked and I went back. She threw one dog that looked like Petunia on the grill and I ran out of the room screaming and when I cam back, it looked like a roast duck. Then she threw in the Pomeranian and I was like, "Nooooooo!"

From http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary:
To see your home in your dream, signifies security, basic needs, and values. You may be feeling at home at your new job or you finally feel settled and comfortable in a new environment. Alternative, the dream represents your basic needs and priorities. To see a mansion in your dream, suggests that you need growth. You may feel that your current situation is in a rut. To see windows in your dream, signifies bright hopes, vast possibilities and insight. To dream that the doors are closed or locked, signify opportunities that are denied and not available to you or that you have missed out on. It also symbolizes the ending of a phase or project. If you are inside the locked door, then it represents harsh lessons that need to be learned. If the dog is dead or dying, then it indicates a loss of a good friend. Alternatively, it represents a deterioration of your instincts.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm - that's a freaky nightmare. Would not have pegged you for a Dalmation owner either.

    ReplyDelete