Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SFactor 4.4: Bombshell

I had seen the future in yesterday's class and was excited to learn and show off some new tricks. Today's theme was "bombshell" but since I didn't get the newsletter, I improvised with this corset tank that I was wearing anyway and B R Right by Trina featuring Ludacris.

Oooooooo...today was good! We learned the chair - which I was just starting to grasp from yesterday. Teacher is so good at breaking things down. I didn't get as good a grip as yesterday for the snake dive but it was fine. I'm really getting the corkscrew into leg splay - yeah! And we learned a hot rondejong into firefly combo. The most exciting thing was that I was finally FINALLY getting the pole sit. I could climb but I couldn't come down without losing serious skin from delicate areas but now, honey, watch out!

Very very good class. I was reminded yesterday that I had so much to learn and was so inspired by what I saw - I mean, these women were teachers, people who have been in SFactor for over 3 years, one woman took private lessons twice a week! I can't wait for the flying body spiral, helicopter and spinning helicopter.

1 comment: