Saturday, January 31, 2009

Yee-Haw!

I have been looking for boots forever. I'm short, have skinny calves and can't rock heels outside of SFactor. I have been willing to shell out dough for Frye, Marc Jacobs or Loeffler Randall but it has got to fit and got to be perfect.

So after looking for hours, ordering and returning countless pairs, I found non-suede grey boots to match my grey bag - yes, I'm a matchy matchy girl. They're flat, have a little scrunch but do not look like wigwams, tapered at the ankle so I don't have cankles but still can pull on, hit right at the thickest part of my calf, and are super light and comfy. And of course, since it was buy one, get one half off, I HAD to get the black cowboy boots. No crazy stitching, just a basic casual boot with a little heel. All for $85 and same day shipping! Now that's a recession bargain!


No comments:

Post a Comment