Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pink Eye?

What do you think? My eye was crusted over this morning and it was red and irritated all day. I asked my admin to look at it and she yelled out to the entire office, "A has PINK EYE!" I felt like a leper as I ran back to my cube. I couldn't stop thinking about the scene from Knocked Up where they gave each other pink eye from farting on each others' pillows.

At first I thought it was from my godson whose eyes have been a bit goopy but Doris yelled at me and said that was impossible. It could've also been my contact lens rinse solution that is supposed to neutralize but totally stung my eyes. Also, y
esterday was the first time I wore mascara in awhile and so, I had to throw out the mascara and my contacts. I'm NOT throwing out my lash extensions...seriously, do I have to?

It seems to have cleared up a bit but I'm going to have my awesome doctor, Dr. Q, check it out tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment