Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sleep, I Miss Thee

I have been having trouble sleeping this week. It could be my rattling window or snoring pug who likes to scrunch up against me and push me off the bed. She also wakes up and barks at stuff.

Wait, that's normal.

But, this past week, I've been waking up at 4:30 every morning - usually because of a dream. That is bad because I fall asleep around 11:30 so I've been functioning on 5 hours of sleep. Yes, M and H, you get less sleep. I know. But, I'm a koala and need my 23 hours of sleep a day. At least, 7. Dr. Do said it might be related to the uh, woman thing. Which, I suppose, is a good thing since there is an end in sight.

This morning's dream:
I want to say that it was in the afternoon sometime, I was getting ready in my room and I just happened to look out the window and there was a man suspended in air staring into the window. I looked out the other window, and there was another man. My bedroom is on the second floor. They looked kind of like the 2 long haired guys from the Foo Fighters (hence the photo). I was screaming, "M! M!" And I don't know if I screamed out loud but Petunia started barking (or if her barking caused me to scream in my sleep).

The Foo Fighters are peeping Toms.

No comments:

Post a Comment