Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Grey Bags (cont.)

This is a continuation of "Grey is the New Black" and "Meet Grey Bag." I think I really missed out on the Marc Jacobs Dr. Q Grovee shoulder bag but I console myself in that it was a weird beige grey color.

I found the Peaks & Plateaus Bag on Anthropologie and LOVE it - except that the top handles are too small to go over my shoulder. That is a huge problem. I cannot have a bag that I have to hold in my hand or wear on my elbow. Bag is going to be put down somewhere an
d forgotten.

Then, I saw LV's new Angele Platine bag. It is lovely but Doris and I think it is too long. I measured it out and it is HUGE. It is the same size as my Prada laptop bag and that thing is so ginormous that I don't even carry it anymore - such a waste.

So, the search continues and in the meantime, I'll wear my Bica Cheia bag which is almost close to perfect except that the quality of the leather is not very good. I call it my elephant hide bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment