Friday, January 16, 2009

Why I Like to Be Within Walking Distance

The car wouldn't start.

M: What's wrong with the car, babe? Is the alternator turning the engine?
Me: Hmmm, not sure. It's just not catching. Vroom vroom but no start.

Yes, this is another reason why I love her and need her in my life.

So, I left the car in the driveway and had a lovely walk to the public library. I was hoping to get episodes of CSI on DVD - especially season 8. I am OBSESSED with the miniature killer. I blame M for turning me into a CSI junkie.

Alas, nothing to feed my addiction so I picked up some CDs to rip: Ludacris, Linkin Park, Duffy and Ciara. I have been told I will find good music for class in Duffy and Ciara but I'm a T.I. What You Know girl.

From there, I walked a block to Leonia Market and picked up food for the weekend. I just need fresh produce and meat. I skip all the other aisles. Happily, I headed home and got to work on laundry, marinating steaks, making chicken stock and ripping CDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment