Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Heart: Jersey Knit Whitney Skirt

I saw this skirt possibly last spring and it had not gone on sale and actually disappeared from the site. It FINALLY came back in the sale section and while more than I cared to spend, was $40 cheaper and everything I love (except dry clean only). As you know, I love JCrew sale/ outlet- style, sale prices, color, service and the ability to return something at any time - even years later. I love jersey knit. I want to live in jersey knit - soft, stretchy, comfortable, oftentimes machine washable (but not this time). It fits me perfectly and just hits my knees (this model is a bit too tall because the skirt looks short on her). It has small pleats in the front along the waist and POCKETS! And the flippies in the back. I love them. I love how it is slimming, feminine, comfortable and classic. I think I may buy an extra one (or 2 or 3!) in case I damage the first one... M, you always talk about buying something you like in bulk, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment