Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dreaming of Me

When I got home tonight, I joked a bit with Doris about my dream about the colored dot infestation. I had looked it up in the dream dictionary and dreaming about itching means that someone in your family is going to give you bad news. Really, my skin has been dry from the change of seasons and that manifested in my dream somehow.

So then, mom was like, I had a dream I was searching for a particular shoe and someone handed me a gray shoe and insisted that it was what I was looking for when it clearly belonged to someone else. That one is easy because mom is ALWAYS looking for shoes that don't exist. [By the way, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree because I returned the grey spats boots. I love my UGGs and apologize profusely for my infidelity.]

Doris said that a couple of days ago, she had a dream where I was showing her million dollar bills and cutting them up. She was like, "What are you doing?" And I said, "Oh, it's okay, they'll take it like this." I wonder what that means...

1 comment:

  1. So that's what they look like! I don't think I imagined them correctly in my dream.

    ReplyDelete