Monday, October 20, 2008

Malaise

Maybe it's Keno's passing, not seeing M this weekend, the recession, exhaustion from the weekend, not sleeping well, the fact that it's Monday and there is so much to do...

I've been waking up around 3 or 4 and when I go back to sleep, I have nightmares. I remember one where I was vacationing in Italy or Greece and I passed by a person who had brightly colored dots floating around his/ her head. As I passed, the colored dots floated over to me and I began to itch. I was infested with colored dots and I itched everywhere so badly! I had to lie down and douse myself with this white powder that was supposed to kill the dots.

Today in the office I felt hot (I'm usually freezing in the office), I couldn't breathe (no one around me seemed to think that the AC was off), achy, fatigued, and anxious. I'm so happy that my eyeliner touch-up appointment got cancelled and I can do some work, go home and relax.

Oh, I got my flu shot today so hopefully, I will avoid catastrophic illness this winter.

1 comment:

  1. chin up, honey... it's just a case of the monday blues. don't let it get you down. think about eating grapefruits with me in orlando!

    ReplyDelete