Thursday, October 2, 2008

My First Gig!

Ok, it's not a paying gig and I've been styling people for a long time. In b-school, at the request of 2 of my guy friends, I put together a little brochure that listed services and prices for closet review, personal shopping and personal styling. Nothing really came out of it and I kind of forgot about it.

I've been working with this guy at in my department and got him to get straight front pants and not wear that pink shirt - it makes his skin look really sallow. He slinks by and hides when he does wear it. He's made some really good improvements and we're due for a shopping trip after his next
triathlon. I've also been talking to my Chief Investment Officer about new suits and work outfits. We put off shopping due to the friggin economic crises and all the fires he had to deal with. But he did send me an email this morning saying he was looking for a casual winter coat! Can't wait to put a style sheet together for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment