Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Welcome Back to NY, Madonna

After 7 and a half years, Madonna and Guy are divorcing. She is moving back to her apartment overlooking Central Park. Apparently, they had been sleeping in separate bedrooms for a while and just use their Blackberries to communicate to each other.

Believe it or not, they did not have a prenup. How everything will be settled depends on if they file in London or NY. Guy will get more if it filed in London but he stands to make out really well either way. Madonna wants this whole thing to be done by end of December but that seems unlikely. What about the children? What happened?

Doris' text to me: A Rod

Maybe I'll run into her.

1 comment:

  1. I meant to write "A Rod!" but I can't figure out how to make exclamation points on my new cell. :) I think it's already amazing that they that long; Madonna must be a really difficult person to live with.

    ReplyDelete