Monday, October 6, 2008

Test Drive

I've been obsessing about Louboutin shoes so I ran over to Saks at lunch - the shoe department with its own zip code. I wasn't all that impressed the last time I was there and am so glad I went today.

Firstly, I was a different size for each shoe I tried on. 9 for the round toe Mary Janes, 8.5 for the shoes in the photo in black patent. Secondly, I still can't walk in heels. Even the short heels to the left kept falling off my heel and were tight across my - dare I say it? - bunion. Yes, my wide ugly feet cause me much consternation. The best fit were the Mary Janes but seriously, I JUST bought a pair of spectator Mary Janes and the Louboutins aren't all that interesting or to die for.

Maybe it is a good thing to:
1) Wait and not buy right away. I waited on the grey bag (due to the rain) and I really don't want it anymore. Black will do just fine.
2) Touch it, feel it, try it on. Maybe it's just not all that it's cracked up to be.

1 comment: