Friday, October 17, 2008

Meet Gray Bag

The Bica Cheia grey bag has arrived and design-wise, it is perfect. Great size (I learned my lesson - not too big!), tons of sections to keep you organized (even side pockets for water and umbrella!), light gold hardware (kind of looks like the hardware on my Botkier bag) and I can't say enough how much I love the 3 different ways I can carry the bag (satchel, shoulder, messenger, oh, my!). And, I admit, I bought the bag because Anthropologie had a picture of a woman carrying a dog in it. I will buy anything if there is a dog in it (see super cute Vogue spread on booties with pugs). That, and someone was selling it on eBay for way less.

But, I haven't switched over from the Botkier because I've rediscovered how much I love my Botkier's shape and super luxurious lambskin. It's better than butter. I touch it all day and love carrying it. The grey bag is made of leather (perhaps of an old cow?) and maybe I'll give it a try over the weekend. Maybe it'll hold up better in inclement weather than the Botkier and will be a good bag for the winter. I will keep it as part of the collection.

2 comments:

  1. Really nice bag:) You are right about Botkier though. Always come up with great bags in unique colors. Congrats on your purchase

    ReplyDelete