Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Spats (cont.)

Doris, "You are determined to look like Mr. Peanut!"

I've been looking for grey boots to match my new grey bag (which hasn't shipped yet!). I want low heel, mid-calf, spats. This pair by Faryl Robin is pretty great but I'm not sure I can tuck leggings or jeans into them. And they look more black than grey. The good news is that I can get a corporate discount at shoes.com on them. Take that Anthropologie!

M: "You're looking for boots again? Remember last time, you bought and returned so many pairs!"

I am very picky with boots...there aren't a lot of good boots with low heels that have an interesting detail that come in grey - this is going to take a long time. I may have to forgo interesting and get a simple but reliable pair of La Canadiennes or UGGs.

No comments:

Post a Comment