Monday, October 27, 2008

Trying to Get Back on the Wagon

See pathetic tally of how many times I've gone to the gym in September and October. The goal was to go at least 7 times a month to justify the cost. I did hear on my Wall Street Journal podcast that gym attendance is at an all time low due to the current economic state. I'll just chalk it up to that instead of my laziness.

The good news is that I have been faithfully attending my S Factor classes and begin Level 3 tomorrow! I graduated to "Father Figure" by George Michael 2 weeks ago (such a perfect song). I'm going to try out "She's Your Cocaine" by Tori Amos in this next session. We're going to learn the flying half pint and the fact that the word "flying" is in there is pretty exciting. I also hit the gym today for my lunchtime run and plan on being more disciplined through the rest of the year. Further, this past weekend was the last weekend of pure gluttony (good timing since M's mom is an out of this world chef). It would be one thing if I was burning thousands of calories but I'm not. So, I'm going to have to watch what I eat.

I tried to send an email reminder to myself to buy the "Skinny Bitch" book but my email refused to send it due to the word "bitch." Plus, Doris said I knew nearly everything in it so it was really just a matter of eating better and portion control. I cooked a fabulous dinner last night and packed myself some lunch so it's a good start. Good bye deep fried food. I will miss you, deep fried oysters, french fries, Korean seafood pancakes...

1 comment:

  1. "Father Figure" is totally about man-boy love. Totally.

    ReplyDelete