Sunday, October 5, 2008

ISO Lashes

I have really short, whimpy lashes. This is why I got the eyeliner tattooed because it gives the illusion of full lashes. But, my lashes are still short.

There's a whole article on different lash enhancing items in the recent Vogue - I swear, I will stop reading it, it is so bad for shopaholics. But, apparently lashes are the new boob job. People are going nuts getting transplants, semi-permanent bonding, etc. The author concludes that her secret is this Ready to Wear Lash Extension and mascara.

It's supposed to be like the Fiberwig stuff that I think did make my friend's eyes look a bit fuller. The Ready to Wear Lash Extension was around $22 on the HSN.com. I'll let you know how it goes.

Updates on my other shopping: my purchases from Juniors retailer Alloy were AWESOME! Love the headband and the bright fuchsia pants. My Mr. Peanut spats are AWFUL and are going to be returned ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of Fiberwig!!! Let me know your thoughts on how this mascara stacks up against the 'wig!

    I am also a fan of Maybelline's Great Lash (the best "cheap" mascara out there!).

    ReplyDelete