Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hello Grey Bag!

I never did forget about the grey bag and have been looking for one obsessively. I wanted something convertible, grey leather or suede, beautiful and functional. I looked at "luxury" ones and just wasn't impressed with the offerings. I found this one at Anthropologie and it is a 3 way convertible bag. So, of course, I had to find other things to buy to make the shipping worth it and when I had a nice whooping bill, I thought to myself, "Self, check eBay." And wouldn't you know it? Someone had gotten it as a gift and was selling it - I saved $45 and didn't buy other crap that was beautiful but I didn't need! Aw, yeah, come home to momma.

As for my other bags - I think I will have to find new homes for them. Shhh, don't tell them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment