Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another Success

M, C and I pulled off another fabulous LGBT Women's Networking event. The team at Union Square Ballroom was so fantastic. There were over 800 RSVPs and I think a good 400 or so women there plus a sprinkling of guys. I generally try to be low maintenance and no frills but I had a bunch of friends volunteer to help me check people in and man, I could get used to having people help me. It was really great. There were the few usual crazies (as usual) but for the most part, a really great crowd and I think people had a good time. I saw some old friends and made some new ones. I have a new accountant! And a new acupuncturist!

Now, I have a LGBT brunch on Sunday and an LGBT Wine Tasting in October!

And for my work, I sent out some material I prepared for a meeting tomorrow and my boss' boss wrote, "Love having you around!" Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment