Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tea with my Headhunter

Every quarter I have tea (and free cookies!) at Cipriani Dolci with my favorite headhunter. Professionally, she has been so incredible to work with, extremely detail oriented, knows everything there is to know about where she is sending you and spends a lot of time preparing you for the interviews. She's place me and a few of my friends at GREAT jobs. I've learned a lot from her and she is just a wealth of information. I like to keep tabs on what the hiring climate is like and any trends for the future. We've also gotten to be really good friends and it has been really great hearing about her journey getting pregnant, having a baby, and raising this sweet little boy who is so precocious and has such a cute sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment