Tuesday, September 2, 2008

*Korea Palace

I hadn't seen my old boss - I want to say, since last year. I learned a lot from her and it's always good to see her and hear about what she and people she is in touch with are up to.

I had just heard about Korea Palace and that it was near me. Imagine, Korean food within walking distance! I mean, there is a great place that I like to go for bibimbop but it's not a nice sit down restaurant (Delmonico's on 41st and Lex).

There are 2 Korea Palaces - one in Closter and one in midtown. I had driven past the Closter one and always wondered how it was. The midtown one was really good. Quick, great service. We got a nice booth, water and our panchun in seconds (kimchee, bok choi, and 2 different shredded type items). We both ordered the kalbi bento box for $12.00. It includes kalbi, rice, California roll, some mussel thing, Korean pancake, fried shumai, fried zucchini, salad and miso soup. Then another lady came by and gave us each a slice of kimchi pajun. We also got cantaloupe with our check. A terrific delicious deal.

http://www.koreapalace.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment