Wednesday, September 3, 2008

*Mama Mexico

When the cats are away, the mice shall play. N and I took our administrative assistants out for an appreciation lunch today (the big kitties were away). They are so great, helpful, smart and we couldn't do anything without them.

S picked Mama Mexico on 49th and 3rd Ave (they have a restaurant in Englewood, NJ!). We had a bright sunny table in the enclosed patio in the back. We ordered guacamole made table-side - so delicious (a bit small for $13). I had a virgin pina colada and grilled steak in soft tacos (no cheese, no beans). N's four tortillas that came with her sizzling fajita came in this cute straw hat-like box. The desserts looked beautiful (all dairy) and had great names. N: I'm going to have a "Latin Lover!" I am so stuffed I think I'm going to explode at my desk.

www.mamamexico.com



No comments:

Post a Comment