Tuesday, September 2, 2008

*The Best Bag EVER

In an effort to reduce waste and reuse (2 out of the 3 R's), I put all my purchases in a Flip and Tumble Bag. Poor cashiers are in the habit of putting things in bags and I have to stop them multiple times. M to the cashier, "Sorry, she's green."


I first came across the bag in LA - shopping with my dear best friend V. She takes me to all these awesome boutiques and I go a little crazy. I love this bag because it is colorful - there are lots of different options, made out of ripstop nylon, can carry up to 25 lbs, there's a little soft patch of fabric for your shoulder, strap is long enough to wear across the body, and in seconds, it folds into its little round bag. I can keep it in my LV pouchette and take it out if (okay, when) I buy something. It's around $25 (I found them for $14 in San Francisco!) and so perfect.

http://www.flipandtumble.com/bag.html

No comments:

Post a Comment