Wednesday, September 3, 2008

*Pingg

This socialite LOVES a good event planning website. I've broken up with evite, sendomatic, socializer, and just started sending invitations from my calendar. I like that because people can just add the event to their calendar (but only if their calendar works that way and they know how to do it). What's a party planner to do?

My Wellesley friend J started a not-for-profit organization called Swirl and they have lots of events. She suggested using Pingg.com and I LOVE IT! The website is free and easy to use. People can accept in the email instead of being directed to a website that their office has blocked. I can email, mail ($1.50 to print and mail), or SMS people. They give you an event website and terrific planning tools like a communication calendar. The graphics are cool and you can upload your own photos!

I used it for the first time today in setting up for my best friend's baby shower. It is so cool. I put their first ultrasound photo as the event graphic. We'll see if they like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment